Monday, January 14, 2008

Other Blogs of Note?

I was looking through the profiles of our contributors (you guys, the family) and saw that a few of you either have been or are blog savvy and created your own blog(s). I am curious if anyone would mind if I add those blogs (listed below) to our "Family Blogs" section, so everyone will remember to check them out once and a while? Personally, I didn't even know they existed. I had heard rumor once that the Briggs kids had one, but never thought to look for it. So, if I don't hear from any of you (let's say...by the end of the week), I'll assume it's okay to link them to the blog. We can remove it later, if somebody doesn't want theirs on there. Thanks and good luck.

Joel

Blogs of Note?
Bookworm's Bibliotheque
thebriggskids

P.S. If you know of or own other blogs (family or other) that you believe the family would benefit from, please let me know of them and I will include them here at The Drury Report. Thanks.

P.S.S. Also, if there are websites that you visit regularly that you believe the family would enjoy/benefit from, please let me know and I'll add them to the "Links" section of our blog.

1 comment:

Joel and Stacy Ham said...

Alright, I never heard back from anyone, so I added Bookworm's Bibliotheque and thebriggskids to our Family Blogs section. If this is a problem with anybody, let me know.

Joel