Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Third Time's The Charm

For all interested parties, this is what Cottey College looks like in the summer...and most of the year. The campus has a library, academic center, work-out facility, dorms, chapel, art center, and me. : ) It also has a performing arts center and Main Hall (neither of which do I have pictures of). Regrettably, the cat is no longer a part of campus life.
These pictures were taken during the family visit to Missouri this last July.Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Joel and Stacy Ham said...

Looks & sounds like a great place to learn and make new friends.

How are you liking the MO winter; compared to the MN winters you grew up with?

Thanks for posting the pics.

Joel

The Bookworm said...

lol- I like MN a WHOLE LOT MORE!
Here, the complete absence of snow and ice and all things nice makes me feel like I'm in a perpetual fall season.

Cottey is nice, but it is also rather limited. : )
But, I am enjoying the year, and trying to survive liberalism.
heheheee

The Bookworm said...

I HAVE made some excellent friends here, though!