Wednesday, January 23, 2008

LEO Field Trip


And I ask myself..."Is it really worth it?"

After spending hours on three attempts to successfully blog my pictures, I finally figured Picasa out! : )

Anyhow, these are the pictures of my September trip to Kansas City. I went with about fifty other Cottey students. We went through LEO (Leadership Experience Opportunities), an on-campus organization that I work for.
First, we volunteered at a women's shelter for a few hours, then attended a "bio-ethics" conference. Best of all, we went to the Nelson-Atkins Art Gallery! There was so much to see - it all was AMAZING! Although we only spent about an hour there, I managed to see most of the gallery and snap a few pictures. To wrap it all up, we went to a Japanese steak house for dinner. The girls in the pictures are my friends and co-workers at LEO.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandma Ham says...
Your persistance paid off! Thanks for sharing!! Your college campus looks really nice-and so do you!!!
It will be so good to see you again this summer in person and it will be here before we know it!
Study hard!

Joel and Stacy Ham said...

Glad to see you got it figured out. Looks like a fun trip. While I would be interested in the art gallery, I might be more interested in the steak house. ;) Thanks for posting the pics.

Joel

The Bookworm said...

I can't wait until summer either!!
The steak house was pretty interesting...getting your food thrown at you is probably not something you are priviledged to experience everyday...unless you live with a very tempermental cook.
: )

The Bookworm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

FYI, the cause of my blogging failures turned out to be a Firewall protection/activation thing that blocked the transfer of photos from Picasa to a blog site on my computer.
I felt very pleased with myself that I figured it all out. : )
(Some people are easily amused and just as easily confused)

Aunt B said...

Very nice, Sarah. It looks like you're havin' a good time! It's good to see pix of your trip and the college.

VrouwBouwman said...

Sarah Lou!:)
It sounds (and looks!) like you are having a good time at college. I don't see any pictures of cute boys!?!?!?

skymama7 said...

you sure make a cute, intelligent ed-jer-cated girl, sarah!

cheeseheads said...

this is a test!