Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Where Is The Family?

Hey Family! Where are you guys?! I understand life can be busy, but... I guess I'm just a little disappointed that I don't see more of you taking an active part in the blog. Just the regulars, not that there's anything wrong with the regulars (you know who you are), I appreciate your participation. You don't even have to post something (although it would be great if you did), just comment on other posts. Even my own mother...I never see her on here (love you mom).

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I love my family and want to see & read about them and what's going on in their lives. So stay in touch.

P.S. This is called The Drury Report, but I have yet to see a Drury post anything on here! Terrible! ;)

5 comments:

Daniel said...

I believe it is the dreaded disease which is apparently genetic, called technophobia.

VrouwBouwman said...

Hey, now! I have a mild case of "technophobia" and I can still type out a comment here and there! No excuses!!!(Although I do think we could add 'Turner' to the title, because Skymama does check in every once in awhile---when she's not flying, of course!:)

Joel and Stacy Ham said...

The title has been updated.

Joel and Stacy Ham said...

See, you did just fine. Nothing wrong with your technological skills. I will admit that you've come a long way mom. Good job!

Joel and Stacy Ham said...

Alright, I'm going to switch the title back. I don't really want to, because I don't think enough people saw it, but, now that there are some other posts, people might get confused (happens easily to some of us). The blog must go on!

Go ahead, you can call me a nerd or a geek. I can take it...I think.