Friday, October 20, 2006

Happy Birthday Elise!!!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELISE!

I'm a few days early, but Stacy & I will be out of town this weekend, so I wanted to make sure I said it before rather than after. We hope you enjoy your birthday and have lots of fun with your friends & family. I am so happy that I get to see you every Sunday and watch you grow up. I know I make myself sound old, but I remember when you were born and you were so small! Hardly seems like it has been that long ago!

Love,

Joel & Stacy Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

VrouwBouwman said...

Happy Birthday,Birthday Girl!!! We all hope you have a great day and that you get some really wonderful gifts!!!:)
You need to come out to the Maze before it ends---only one more weekend after today and tomorrow!(Bert might even be able to get you up on the camel for a ride!;)Bring your brother and sister when you come---and your parents!!!

Aunt Char said...

Happiest birthday - very late! The pic of Daddy and the girls is just the cutest!