Friday, September 22, 2006

Happy 10th Anniversary Eric & Nancie!

10 years of wedded bliss! I'm a day late and definitely a dollar short, but I did remember! It's hard to believe it's been 10 years. Well, I would just like to say thank you for being an example for me. What I have learned & observed from both of you will benefit my marriage. The love you have for each other is radiant and infectous. May God continue to bless you and your family. We love you.

Joel & Stacy

P.S. I took the liberty of posting a picture from when you were dating. You sure do make a stunning couple! ;)

 Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

VrouwBouwman said...

My,my how time flies! It does not seem like 10 years ago!(Man, I sound OLD when I say that!) Was it so long ago that we were dancing the night away at Eric and Nancie's wedding?! As I remember it was a beautiful sunny day and a lovely wedding---such fun! I must say that September is a wonderful month for weddings.(Bert and I were married September 24 and the weather was perfect that day, too!) Congratulations, lovebirds!
P.S. Eric and Nancie: The years have definitely been kind to you guys--- you look MUCH better now than you did when you were dating! That cute picture is proof!:-)

Aunt B said...

Congrats Congrats! 10 years, you little cuties, you!!!!
I bet whoever posted this picture of you, could probably find a really good one of your 3 darling kids too!!!! :-)Hint Hint!!!
Come and see us SOON! Our kids would love to play with your kids!

Joel and Stacy Ham said...

I'll have to dig through my family photos to see what I can find. I am a proud uncle, so I should have something. :)

Aunt B said...

Eric, You always LOVED Lion King!!!!

:-)

VrouwBouwman said...

Eric!
I'm surprised! I did not know you were such a wild child in your youth!(That IS a cigarette that you are trying to hide in your right hand, isn't it?!:-)!)

Aunt B said...

Eric and Nance must be in the dark ages, since there's no rebuttle.......oh well. We'll have fun at their expense.