Thursday, June 07, 2007

Edith Lynn Ham

PRAISE GOD! Edith Lynn Ham entered the world at 12:07 a.m. on Thursday, June 7th, 2007. She weighed in at 7 lbs. 4 oz. and measured 22 inches! She appears to be healthy in all respects and has a good set of lungs. Stacy did a wonderful job and is sleeping soundly as I type.

I'll let everyone else weigh in on who she looks like. So, what's your opinion?

Thank you so much for all the prayers. We can't wait for you all to meet her and for her to meet all of you!



























Check out the Ham Huddle for more photographs.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

VrouwBouwman said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!How exciting!We are so happy for you and can't wait to meet the sweet little munchkin!I don't know who she looks like---I think I'll have to see her in person!:-)Welcome to the world, baby girl!
(Shirley Kathryn is so glad to have a girl cousin so close to her age!:-)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see my great-niece.
That is so exciting.

Aunt B said...

WAHOOOOOOO!!!!!!
She's here! We are so excited. Aunt B can't wait to get her hands on her!!! ;-)

Oh, Joel and Stace, our phone was all goofed up today, so I didn't get the news until about 1:00, NOR did I get your messages!!!! Oh well. I'm just glad she's here!!!

skymama7 said...

isn't it amazing how much time you can spend just staring at that tiny new baby? that's what eric and i marveled at when olivia was born.

congrats- we are very happy for you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

She is a keeper as dad Drury would say!! I can't wait to get my hands on this precious munchkin next Friday! Love you guys!! You did good!! Grandma Ham