Thursday, June 21, 2007

Drury Kids

Okay, I'm not a Drury kid, but I'm the kid of a Drury kid. ;)

Since "The Shirls" (as the Martin Clan would call us) can't seem to blog about anything, I'm once again forced to post some old family photos. If you don't want to see pictures revealing your "undapants" (upper-left) or your keen sense of style (middle), you're going to need to post some family memories or musings of your own. Come on Drurys...I know you have it in you!

Hope you're enjoying the beautiful summer weather. Talk to you again soon.

Joel

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Aunt B said...

Hey JOEL-----

Isn't there some privacy law that prohibits photos WITHOUT undapants????? HMMMMMM I think I can find some of you palsy walsy!!!
Just kidding!

skymama7 said...

hey, joel...i don't think i am able to post anything, or i would...maybe i need to be re-invited or something. or maybe you can tell me what to do to post something on the drury site...cute pictures!

Joel and Stacy Ham said...

Wendy, I e-mailed an invitation to ****ner9@comcast.net (I starred out part of the address so you wouldn't get spammed). Let me know if you keep having problems.

Joel